This weekend we were able to go to Portland for the wedding of Kevin's sister, Katie. It was such a fun and busy weekend as wedding usually are. All of Kevin's 9 siblings and their spouses and children were able to make it. We are really happy for Katie. And it was so fun to see everyone and catch up. Now that we don't live in the Northwest we don't see his family near as often as we used to. It was also really fun to see Kyle with all his cousins. He is really lucky because he has four cousins that are with in 9 months of his age...one is only 3 days older. He was in heaven with so many kids to play with, especially since the only people he has had to play with the last two months have been me and Anna. He is even the only kid in the nursery of the ward we've been going to this summer. I think this might be the reason he says that his blanket is his best friend...sad, I know!! Anyway, it was a great weekend!!
Monday, August 6, 2007
Kaite's Wedding
Posted by
Wendy
at
3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What great pictures of all of you. Anna is just so happy - that must make you happy :-)
You got some cute pictures! It was really fun to see you guys. I just wish we had more time to enjoy being together - it was a bit crazy! Hopefully we'll see you again sometime soon! :)
What cute pictures!:) Your hair is getting long again. I love it!:) I hope you guys had a good time. I wish we could of made it to see you. Soon, hopefully!:) Anyhow, love ya and I will call you soon!
I can't believe how much your kids have grown! I wish that I was able to be down there with all of you, but hope to see you sometime soon!! :)
How fun! That is so great that Kyle got to hang out with so many kids! I can't wait to get the boys back together again. Tyler keeps asking when he gets to go to Chicago.
Post a Comment