Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Man, I love these kids!!

I took these pictures the other day in the yard and I know that I am their mom, but I just love my two cute little kiddies!! I am so lucky!!

4 comments:

The Brown's said...

Moms get to say that their kids are the cutest! It's our job! :) They really are cute though Wendy! I love seeing all of these pictures of what they are doing these days! It's fun. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun in CA! :)

dayna

Charis said...

What adorable pictures. I love black and white!!!!

Stacey B. said...

I check your blog everyday too! So keep updating, it's part of my routine now to see what you've been up to. By the way, the dress that Alli was wearing is from Costco. Funny, huh? But she saw it and wanted it and now she wears it at least twice a week, and to church. Have a great day! Love your kids, they are adorable!

manders said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. Your kids are adorable. We miss you guys so much. Come home....
Luv ya