Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The day finally came!!

So the day has finally come, I DID Anna's hair. I know it's not much, but I've been waiting for 14 1/2 months!! Not only has she been pretty much bald since birth, but when her hair finally did come in, it was so fine and thin!! But now there is just enough to put in this little clip to keep it off her forehead!! These pictures aren't the best of Anna's cute little face, but they show the hair-do!!



**When Kyle was 14 1/2 months he had had probably 3 real hair cuts...good hair wasted on a boy!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute! I love the little pout face! Her hair is beautiful! There are many girls who spend a ton of money to get their hair the same color as Anna's!:) The clip is adorable!

manders said...

That is sooo cute. Hopefully she will be better than Maddie. I can't keep anything in her hair every. We have tried every kind possible but she rips it right out. So hopefully Anna will let you fix it all cute. I can't wait for the day when she will let me...

Stacey B. said...

Alli has the same curse, was bald forever and then hair was/is thin and wispy when it came in. Looking back at pictures of her, it was a momentous day to put in her first ponytail. (she always had a mullet, so we couldn't even put clips in the front, it was never long enough). But now she has long beautiful hair. So just be patient, she'll get hair faster than you realize and then she'll be telling you what to do with it!

Charis said...

Her hair is beautiful and the hair clip looks adorable. I hope there are many more days ahead of her being so willing to let you play hairdresser. Fun times with girls!!!! I love it.. and LOVE the pink (it looks pink in the picture)

The Brown's said...

Cute picture of Anna Wendy! I'm afraid Abby is headed that direction as well...no pun intended! :) But, now you can use the cute clips!

dayna

Unknown said...

So cute. Wanted to let you know I checked your blog. It is cute. Maybe I'll even start one. Anna's hair looks great. It was fun having you here.
Angie

Kristen said...

Love her hair! Way to go Anna! Matt is still sporting less on top then Anna. I love her! I can't wait to see her.

Erin & Teeny said...

Isn't it true, good hair is sometimes wasted on boys! She is so cute, I love seeing pictures of your family! Hey a clip is a clip no matter how big or small.