We had a great time is Santa Cruz on Friday. Kevin was at work, but his folks were in town and they helped a ton with the kids there. It was only about a 45 min drive from Los Gatos and so much fun. I wish we would have come here more this summer.
At first Kyle wasn't too sure about the ocean...
After he saw Anna loving it he warmed up to the idea of getting wet.
After a couple of minutes I knew that it was going to be a challenge to get him out of the water!
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun time you guys had with Kevin's parents!!! I love CA with all it has to offer and you can enjoy all of it because the weather is so great. Enjoy your last few weeks there!!! Happy Labor Day
I love that California sunshine!:) We love you guys too!
I am so glad that you and your family were able to have a wonderful summer. I still can't get over how Kyle is a little man now! He is too darn cute!
Post a Comment