On Saturday we spent the day in San Francisco. We "saw" the golden gate bridge (it was totally foggy so really we couldn't see it but we walked on it). Then we went to Pier 39, the fisherman's wharf, took our picture on a cable car (we would've ridden it, but the line was so long and the kids were about at their wits end!!), drove through china town and down Lombard street. It was a super long day and seriously my kids were really well behaved, I think I need to give them more credit, I always assume that they are going to be really difficult.
Our family on a "trolley bus" as kyle called it.
My kids with Kevin's parents.
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember all those places. It looks like you guys had a good time.:) I am glad you enjoyed your summer there. I hope you have fun in Utah with your parents.:) Miss you!
I love San Francisco! Well I've never actually been there but it's at the top of my list and your pictures inspired me to make a better effort at getting myself there (Mitch too) before too long. Do you know how far San Fran is from Provo?
Post a Comment