We are FINALLY back in Chicago and boy are we excited. I am so glad to be back in my own home, with my own stuff, and where my kids and I have friends who I can see in person and not just on their blogs. All summer Kyle has been asking to go back to Chicago to play with is favorite train set called GeoTrax. No joke as soon as we got home he got it out and started to play with it. Once he got that out he started to find all his other toys that he had forgotten about. It was like Christmas morning...as you can see I just let him get everything out and play for hours. It is really nice that he is so occupied with all his own toys. Not only that, but he hasn't asked to watch a single Mickey Mouse Clubhouse since we've been home!!!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi Wendy-
It looks like YOU have had a busy summer! I think you are right, the best part of being away from home is coming back and having your kids remember all the fun things they left behind. It keeps them busy for days! You have a cute family! It's nice to see your updates!
I am glad you guys made it back safely and are happy to be home again. I am sure it's a good feeling. I hope your next year goes just as well. I can't believe it has been a year already!!!
I know exactly how you feel. We were without our stuff for about 7 weeks when we first moved here and when the kids got all their toys back, they were running from toy to toy remembering how much they loved this one or that one. Plus, I was much more calm once all of our stuff arrived. So congrats on being back home!
Wow you guys have been the busy one's this summer. Back in Chicago hope your enjoying it. So are you there for a while now? We miss you guys tons come home...
luv ya
Hey thats what my house looks like everyday!:)
Yeah! You're back in your own home. I'm sure that feels nice, but I bet you will be missing' that California sun soon, huh?
Post a Comment