Sunday, September 16, 2007

Golden Gate Bridge

Our family and the San Fran sky line

So these pictures are of the golden gate bridge (obviously!!). We drove up there one of the first weekends that we were in the bay area, but I never posted them because they were on our old camera so I couldn't download them. Anyway it was a really pretty day the only problem was that all Kyle wanted to do was sit on the wall and look at the water and NOT take pictures, this is why there aren't any real good pictures of him...love that he's three!!!



Kyle and the wall that he was in love with!!

Anna and the bridge and Kyle ignoring his parent!






1 comments:

Bailey Bunch said...

Ty and I have pictures in almost that same exact spot! I am glad you made it back to Chicago safely. We miss you guys tons! I will call you soon! Love ya!