Lately I've noticed that when Anna gets hot and sweaty that he hair looks curly...so I did was any mom of a daughter would do...I diffused Anna's hair (OK so I'm probably the only mom who would do that). Anyway, the back turned out to be pretty curly. I just can't wait for more hair to grow in to see if the curls stay!! This is a side note, but she actually held still while I was drying her hair...I was really surprised because holding still is NOT Anna's thing, I just wish I could do that during church!!! 
6 comments:
Cutest curls! Wish my hair would curl up like that! haha!
She is so dang cute!! I love her curls! I hope they stay! Sorry we missed you while you were in Utah . .hopefully we will get to see your cute family soon!!
So cute! I'm jealous!
I love the curls, Wendy. Now that she have more hair, she looks so much like you! I love it!
I love the curls too and am equally impressed that she stayed still while you dried her hair. Caylee is just now being more patient with me while I'm doing her hair. For a while there, she wouldn't let me touch her hair! :) Thanks for sharing Anna's curls with us! :)
dayna
Her hair is gorgeous. It is a blast to have a little girl to doll up! She is beautiful...
Post a Comment