Monday, August 20, 2007

Where are my sunglasses?

My kids love sunglasses. These are just a couple of the MANY times they have worn mine. Whenever either one of them sees them, they want them. It's pretty much no use for me to wear them anywhere because one of the kids usually ends up with them.

6 comments:

Burke family said...

So stinkin' cute! You've got total California sun babies! I love it!

Charis said...

Clearly your kids have an eye for style :-) They want to be just like mom. Darling pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Wendy, I can't believe how much Kyle has grown up! He is a big boy now! Your little girl Anna is a doll. It looks like you guys are doing wonderful, I am so glad. Take care!

Bailey Bunch said...

It was so wonderful to talk to you today. Thanks so much for calling and checking in on me. I sure do miss you but am happy that you are doing well and happy. Your little kids are so cute! Love ya!:)

manders said...

That is so true, I have had 2 great pairs of sunglasses and Maddie has broken them. Even when I buy her own pair she still wants mine. Glad your having a great summer. I am ready for it to cool down though.
Miss you

ErinC said...

Those two pictures are priceless! Don't you just love what kids will get into?? :)