So Kyle has a new favorite word, it is WHY??? No joke, he asks it after everything!! He furrows his little eyebrows when he asks it so it looks really cute, but after the twentieth "why" it gets a little frustrating!! Our conversations go a little something like this, Kyle please eat your dinner. Why? So your tummy will be full. Why? So you can be strong and healthy. Why? So you will not get sick. Why? Because it's not fun to be sick. Why? You see what I mean...it never ends. I know it's part of being 3, but I am running out of answers that aren't "because I said so!!"
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Why??
Posted by
Wendy
at
9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wendy, He is so stinkin cute. I bet your loving this age... Love ya
Wendy,
I'm starting to understand the frustration of "why" too! Caylee has started to ask "why", but only does it once in a while, and even then only asks it once and is okay with whatever answer I give her. I'm sure it gets harder to come up with answers as they keep asking why. But, what can you do, they're so darn cute and curious! :) Good luck.
dayna
That is so funny! Kids are definitely a lesson in patience, huh?! :)
I hope Alli never catches on to that. So far, so good, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
Hey, one more thing, totally off the subject. Did you hear about Linda Shirley having cancer and the blog that Christianne set up for her? I'm sure she emailed you, but I just wanted to make sure. Let me know if you need the blog info.
We've gone through this lately as well and you know what I started doing? Asking Evan "I don't know, why do you think?" so maybe he'll answer his own question. It actually has worked quite well-- it doesn't eliminate the "why's" but it definitely shortens the string of them in one conversation!!!! If you try it, let me know what kyle thinks!
He is so funny! I can't believe how big he has gotten. He looks like such a little man. I miss you guys!
Ok, I am so glad that I am not the only one with a 3 year old that asks the "why" questions a million times a day! Maddie will constantly say "mommy talk to me about it!!" They are so curious of the world at this age, I love it! Although, sometimes it can be a little frustrating!:)
Post a Comment