Anna is not walking yet, but she can sure get around. Her newest form of transportation is this little bike. She has been sitting on it for all of the summer, but she has just recently figured out how to make it move. She just goes across the backyard until she runs into something and can't move, she then yells out and I know that she needs a new direction to go. She hasn't quite figured out how to make it turn, but it is a great way to keep this busy little girl out of trouble.
Friday, August 17, 2007
All about Anna
Posted by
Wendy
at
12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What lovely pictures - don't you just love the sunny days. I miss Seattle, but not the dreary weather.
Yes, we did go with the days. We had a great time. The weather was not too great the whole time but it was still a blast. The Burton's went too. It would have been way fun to have you guys there :-) Maybe another time :-) When are you headed back to Chicago?
I can't get over how big and stinkin cute she is! I can't wait to someday see you guys again!:) I miss you!:(
I love, love, love Anna in that chair! She looks so grown up.
she is the cutest. I wish you guys were here so our little girls could play. We miss you.
Post a Comment