So Cute!:) It was so good to talk to you this evening even though Isabella was being a nightmare. I will give you a call sometime tomorrow maybe during Issy's nap! I miss ya!:) The slide show is so cute by the way. I love it!
Hello! Isn't it so fun to find family and friends on the blogosphere!! You're kids are so adorable! Anna totally looks just like you! Can't wait to read your blog when I have more time and I'm not at work! Stay in touch! Jenn
I love the slideshow. How did you do it? I love the picture of Anna standing, because I have one of Alli that same way. You hold onto her hand to get her up and walk away fast to take the picture before she falls. Oh, good times. Kids are just the best!
5 comments:
So Cute!:) It was so good to talk to you this evening even though Isabella was being a nightmare. I will give you a call sometime tomorrow maybe during Issy's nap! I miss ya!:) The slide show is so cute by the way. I love it!
I love your kids!
Hello! Isn't it so fun to find family and friends on the blogosphere!!
You're kids are so adorable! Anna totally looks just like you!
Can't wait to read your blog when I have more time and I'm not at work!
Stay in touch!
Jenn
I love the slideshow. How did you do it? I love the picture of Anna standing, because I have one of Alli that same way. You hold onto her hand to get her up and walk away fast to take the picture before she falls. Oh, good times. Kids are just the best!
I looked at your pictures again and Anna is going to almost be walking by the time we see her! That is too weird.
Post a Comment