Saturday, July 7, 2007

My first blog ever!!!

So I really can't believe that I am joining this huge world of bloggers. I had no idea how many people do this. But the more blogs I have read and looked at the more excited I am to start doing this. The one thing that I am sad about is that I have no way of posting pictures at the moment. You see, we are living in California for the summer (Kevin's intership) and I left my usb cord for my camera in Chicago. So the way I have decided to fix this is that we need to get a new camera (sneaky huh!!??) We have ordered one and it should be here in the next week or so. So pictures then....I am sure you will be checking this blog everyday until then!! Anyway, now that we have made a few moves in the last five years we have friends all over and I think that this will be a good way to keep friends and family updated with my huband and kids!!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Yes!!!!!!!!!! You started a blog. I have to say, it is the cool thing to do. :) Now I just have to keep you going on it.

LG said...

Can't wait to see photos of you and your family!! We'll be checking in EVERY DAY...in a non-stalker sort of way of course :)

Amy Gelwix said...

So I posted as Larry, but it is me. Larry signed into his Google email account and it messed everything up, as usual!

Charis said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I just love it. It is a great way to keep in touch and up-to-date with people. The kids are getting so big and too cute. Looks like you're having a great summer. Thanks for letting me know about your blog - I'll be checking it regularly :-) Check out our blog at - http://www.andyandcharis.blogspot.com
Charis

{lizzythebotanist} said...

we're a hardcore blogging fam, we each have our own blogs:

nash: www.nashanderson.blogspot.com
liz: www.lizzythebotanist.blogspot.com

steve:
www.steviebevie.blogspot.com