Thursday, July 26, 2007

How does this camera work?

So these pictures aren't anything exciting. We were just hanging out and I was trying to figure out some of the features on our camera. My favorite are the Black&White and Sepia pictures. I guess I still need to figure out how to make them more in focus.

















7 comments:

Charis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charis said...

The beauty of kids is no matter what they are doing they're just too cute. These pictures turned out great.

Christianne said...

Cute pictures! Christianne

Bailey Bunch said...

Anna is such a doll! I can't even believe how big she is. She looks just like her mommy!

manders said...

Oh my gosh wendy your kids are adorable. They both look so much like you two. Little Anna is growing up so fast. Hope your having a great summer.
luv ya

Kristen said...

I love these pictures. I think they are so cute of the kids. Way to go NEW camera!

The Brown's said...

Anna looks so cute in these pictures! Such a girly girl! Kyle is looking more and more like his dad every day...both very handsome of course!

dayna