I know a lot of you know this already, but since I'm using this blog as a bit of a journal I need to post this. TEXAS HERE WE COME!!! Yep, Kevin accepted a job with a management consulting firm in Dallas, TX. We are very excited about this opportunity and couldn't be happier about the location...with that being said...we are really going to miss living in Chicago. We knew when we came here that the MBA program was only two years long, but it went by way faster than I expected it to. So we just need to live it up for the next few months!! Now all we have to do is figure out how and when we are going to move....I really, really, really don't love moving!!! Sunday, March 30, 2008
The next move!!
I know a lot of you know this already, but since I'm using this blog as a bit of a journal I need to post this. TEXAS HERE WE COME!!! Yep, Kevin accepted a job with a management consulting firm in Dallas, TX. We are very excited about this opportunity and couldn't be happier about the location...with that being said...we are really going to miss living in Chicago. We knew when we came here that the MBA program was only two years long, but it went by way faster than I expected it to. So we just need to live it up for the next few months!! Now all we have to do is figure out how and when we are going to move....I really, really, really don't love moving!!!
Posted by
Wendy
at
6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Man everyone is moving to Dallas. Christina is too. My friend Michelle Call is there too. Sounds like it is the place to be
That's so exciting! Chicago's great but I'm sure you won't miss the wind and cold. I love all the midwest so I'm glad you get to stay in it. When will you move?
Yeehaw! I've never spent much time in Texas but obviously people love it.
Congrats!
still far, but closer than chicago!! i'm excited to see you guys this summer!!!
I'm in the same boat as you, as far as moving - what a pain!
You're right, live it up til then.
How wonderful! I have heard so many positive things about Texas. Everyone that I have known that has lived or visited there, raves about it.
Congrats, and good luck!
I am sure you will love your next adventure, and the wonderful sunny weather in Texas. Congrats we are so happy for your family.
I am sure you will love your next adventure, and the wonderful sunny weather in Texas. Congrats we are so happy for your family.
Texas! Sounds a lot warmer than Chicago! That is really exciting for you guys!
We'll miss you! And I'm impressed by the birthday cake Kevin made you!
So my good friend in my wards, sister lives in the Dallas area. She said that she lives in a great LDS community area. I will get all the info and call you with it!:) Miss ya!
Post a Comment