Happy Easter everybody. We had a good relaxing weekend. We colored eggs and the Easter Bunny came....the usual!! The kids enjoyed it all.
Coloring eggs!!
Anna really liked putting stickers on the egg.
Kyle with the finished products!!
The kiddo's waiting for the bunny!!
Kyle got a new Thomas set!!
Anna got a music set.
We hope everyone had a GREAT EASTER!!!
Coloring eggs!!
Anna really liked putting stickers on the egg.
Kyle with the finished products!!
The kiddo's waiting for the bunny!!
Kyle got a new Thomas set!!
Anna got a music set.We hope everyone had a GREAT EASTER!!!
6 comments:
I love the new pictures, especially Kyle's faces... he looks like he just has so much personality and is totally coming out of the shy stage... and his talk - impressive! Way to go Kyle!
I am glad you had a great Easter as well!:) I love seeing all your pictures!
I am glad that you had a wonderful relaxing Easter. I can't get over how much your children grow, even with each blog you post!
I love all your exciting blogs about what you are up to in Chicago! We really need to chat and catch up soon. We only have like 3 years to catch up on!
Take care girl,
Karine
PS You look amazing by the way! What is your secret to looking so refreshed and in perfect shape?? Help a sister out, and give me the details! :)
how fun!!! your hair is so long now!!!
You guys look like you're having so much fun!! have you decided what you're doing this summer?
i have the same brown shirt. i have it in coral also. :)
Post a Comment