Today Kyle said the scripture in primary opening exercises. We practiced all week and he did a great job. I was somewhat surprised because those of you who know Kyle know how shy he can be...but not today. We are so proud of him!!! Here's a video to show his hard work.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow! I'm so impressed! That must have took a lot of courage for him. Go Kyle!
That is so impressive, way to go Kyle! Any way to go for teaching him.
It's cute to hear his voice! Great job, Kyle!
That is absolutly adorable and I can't believe how well he is talking. Time sure does fly by!
Oh wow....... He's talking and memorizing scriptures !! Time does fly. I am sure he worked hard trying to remember those words. What a cute little guy :-)
how adorable is that!?! i'm happy i got to see that! :) hope everything is going well for you
Yes, he did a wonderful job!!
Post a Comment