Saturday we went downtown for the St. Patrick's Day festivities. We had so much fun. Our favorite part is watching the Chicago River being dyed green, and not just any color of green...the brightest color of green you can think of. We were able to watch it all from up in the University of Chicago Gleacher Center, which is awesome because we have a great view AND we were out of the cold. It was really great to see and something that I hope the kids will remember forever since we probably won't ever be in Chicago on St. Patrick's day again!
Before...I know it already looks green, but just wait!!!
Anna watching!!
Looks pretty green!!
After they were all done!! I still can't believe the color!!
Before...I know it already looks green, but just wait!!!
Anna watching!!
Looks pretty green!!
After they were all done!! I still can't believe the color!!
10 comments:
That is so cool! How do they get it that green?
Chicago looks beautiful.
That is so amazing with the water and something so creative. I love the family picture of you guys!:) Miss ya!
That is pretty cool. Wait, are you leaving Chicago soon?
It looks like a scene out of a Batman movie. How do they do that? You find such fun things to do with your kids!
I LOVE that you live in Chicago. My dad went to the University of Chicago Law School and my parents still talk about living there. They say those 3 years were some of their best ever!
What is your husband studying?
I LOVE that you live in Chicago. My dad went to the University of Chicago Law School and my parents still talk about living there. They say those 3 years were some of their best ever!
What is your husband studying?
ha ha...that is awesome! i love how green the water is....where will you next st patrick's day???
VERY cool photos! We made it to the parade and saw the river after, but I think it's awesome how you had great indoor seats for the show. We were FREEZING outside! Will spring ever come?
Wow! that is awesome! I love that Chicago is such a fun place for you guys... all of the great museums and fun things. Definitely a plus!
I didn't know that it went that green. That is so cool! That would be really fun to see!
Post a Comment