Yesterday we went to the museum....again...and we were pleasantly surprised because the play area called the Idea Factory, was open after a month or so of being closed for maintenance!! The kids played here for almost an hour which was great for me because it's much easier to keep track of them in one confined room than walking around the big museum!!!
Racing trucks down the different tracks!!
Squirting the water gun!!
Anna gives it a "shot"!!!
Anna's has a new fascination with colors and she has decided that purple is her favorite, which is fine, just a little annoying when there are all these many balls within her reach and she is yelling for the purple one!!! Honestly she would only pick up the purple balls...silly girl!!
Checking out the kaleidoscope tube!!
Racing trucks down the different tracks!!
Squirting the water gun!!
Anna gives it a "shot"!!!
Anna's has a new fascination with colors and she has decided that purple is her favorite, which is fine, just a little annoying when there are all these many balls within her reach and she is yelling for the purple one!!! Honestly she would only pick up the purple balls...silly girl!!
Checking out the kaleidoscope tube!!
8 comments:
I'm so glad it opened back up! It reminds me of this place in Kansas city that my family went to a few times when I was little, it was my absolute favorite! (and like you said, I think it was my mom's favorite too because she could stand in the doorway and keep an eye on all of us at once). So fun!
Cute pictures of the kids exploring. I love going to the childrens museum here too. That's where we're having Caylee's b-day party. The kids go crazy when they see all of those fun things to play with, huh?!! Thanks for sharing these photo's with us.
dayna
hey, where in Texas are you going to be again? You know that Ryan is there right?
how fun!!! can't wait to see you guys this summer! cute pictures!!!
I am all for going places where there is entertainment for my child.:) That is so fun that you have all those places close by where you live. I love seeing all the updates of your cute little ones!:)
The idea factory is awesome!
Cute pics! Hey...I met your aunt and cousins today. They're in my ward! Your little cousin Alex is super cute...he gave me an oragami swan that he had made. :) Small world, huh?
Such cuties!
My husband is from Dallas and it really is a great place (except maybe that summer humidity)!
Thanks, Wendy! You are so sweet!
Post a Comment