Friday, April 18, 2008

Lincoln Park Zoo

Happy day...spring is here!! Wednesday was such a nice day and we decided to take advantage of it and go to the zoo. We had so much fun, we ended up staying way longer than I thought we would (almost 5 hours). We just couldn't get enough of the sun!! This zoo is AWESOME because it is free admission everyday and a lot of animals to see. My kids favorites are the monkey's, apes, lions, and bears!! It really made me very excited and motivated to get out and do fun things everyday!!! Bring on the sun!!Anna and the lions
Kyle and a rhino!!
Anna is the play area!
Kyle climbing in the tree house
And of course....Kyle found a train...what a surprise!!!

2 comments:

Burke family said...

I just can't believe how many seriously awesome things there are to do for free there. I'm so jealous! I guess that's to make up for the freezing winter weather, huh? :)

Heidi said...

We had so much fun with you! Way to go on staying so long!