Saturday we went to a Glass Exhibit. I must say...I really like looking at glass. Especially if it's by Chihuly. He is an amazing artist. I am amazed by the process of making these sculptures. I just think that they are beautiful and could look at them all day. The colors are amzing and no two pieces are the same. These big bowl are from his Macchia collection. It's name means "spotted" in Italian. There was also a glass blowing demonstration that was really cool to watch too. Kyle was even a littled interested, Anna...not so much!!! Still totally fun for us!!

Demonstration...making a water pitcher!!
Our family in a mirror...blurry, but we are all in it!!!
8 comments:
I love his stuff too. It is amazing!!!
Your family picture is super cute!
Wow, how cool! I love seeing all the fun things you get to do in Chicago. Good luck moving; I'm sure you'll enjoy living in Texas as well. If you're ever visiting Utah give us a call. We would love to get together and catch up.
That is so cool. The colors are amazing! You always find such great stuff to do there in Chicago!:) Miss ya!
He really is amazing. So fun to see it. I love to visit big cities for reasons like this.
I'm so jealous you got to see this exhibit! I'm a big chihuly fan, I love his work, he's absolutely AMAZING!
You do the funnest things with your kids! Your the best mom ever! It's good to see you in a couple pictures, you usually get left out. I can't wait to see you this summer:)
Wendy! You have adorable children! So fun to see your family. Are you coming to our 10-yr reunion this summer?
What were you doing in Corning? I was checking out your blog and noticed activities from all over. Where do you live? I am from a part pf NY that is right by Corning. Is that the Glass Museum you went to? It looked like that is what it said. Anyway, then I noticed the Firld Museum. My sis lives near Chicago and we went there one time a while back. Anyway, I would love an update. We we live in WA near Seattle.
Post a Comment