Sunday, August 21, 2011

Utah trip

We really did a lot while we were in Utah, but I don't have very many pictures to show for it.  Mainly hanging out with family and friends...our kind of vacation.

Swimming at great grandma and grandpa's house 
Getting to know new uncles 
Remembering old uncles 
Seeing Kevin's grandma, Mina. 
Seeing Kevin's parents who were also visiting Utah that same week. 
And spending as much time with Grandma before she goes back to Paraguay.  This trip was the first time she met Colin...they both liked each other. 
Most important....hanging out with cousins making them our friends. 

And realizing that all of us girls have our wedding dresses in the same house and trying them all on at the same time....

4 comments:

Heather Wade said...

Ahh, Wendy we miss you guys! Several times I have caught myself telling someone about you or commenting that you should be here for this or that! Thanks for the cute blog updates!

{Katie} said...

I'm glad you guys had fun in Utah! I love the picture of you all in your wedding dresses! Maybe the Burke girls should try that sometime. :)

The Yosts said...

And you still fit in your wedding dress with no problems huh? Even after 3 kids. How fun to put it back on.

Jacee McGuire said...

I am so glad we got to see you even though you were so busy. I loved it!
I love the picture of all the girls in their wedding dresses. It makes me want to try mine out...I am not sure if I want to see how I have shrunk in certain areas and added a little in others. :)
We loved seeing you guys and miss you lots.