Our time in Texas came to an end back in June. We sold our house, finished up school, packed our belonging and headed to the Northwest. I have such mixed emotions. I have LOVED living in Texas, the friends, the schools, the church, my neighborhood, the weather, my house but hopefully this move will bring more family time for our little Burke family. And that's what it's all about right?
I will miss this place.


2 comments:
These pictures make me miss Texas and you guys so much. I loved our houses and neighborhood.
You sure went to a lot of work w/ all these posts. Good to see what you're up to now. Looks like you guys are enjoying Seattle! I'm glad you had a nice cool summer- a little opposite extreme from us year, right? Too bad we can't send a little warmth in your direction because we have plenty to spare. We sure miss you!
Post a Comment