Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Let's throw a birthday in there too....

On Aunt Laura's wedding day Kyle turned 7 years old.  So besides having to be at babysitters house for 6 hours on his birthday, it was a fun day full of family, gifts and cake.

The birthday boy
Opening some gifts
With all his loot 
Kyle also shares his birthday with his cousin Jack who was turning 3...so we had a joint last minute party for the two of them. 
We think the cake decorator was on break when Kevin went to get a cake. He thinks the guy who did this usually operated the meat slicer in the deli. 
No matter what it looks like, it sure tasted good to Kyle!!  Happy birthday big guy!! 

1 comments:

JoEllen said...

Wow, you sure had a busy trip to Utah! I am so impressed with you and your sisters and your MOM for being able to get in your wedding dresses. And what's more, looking Fan-tas-tic in them.

Matthew talked about Kyle today. He said, "Kyle moved, Mom. He's not here anymore." I thought he was talking about Kyle Hart but he said "No, Kyle Burke!" He sounded pretty sad about it.

I'm glad Kyle had a great bday. Happy 9 years to you and Kevin! (wish I could get more of the scoop on the weddings, but there's no way that's going to happen on the blog, hint hint)