Thursday, August 18, 2011

Seeing the sights

The forecast called for sun (finally) so I made the executive decision that we were going to do something fun outside.  We went to the Seattle Center downtown.  It was a great day the weather was perfect and the view was amazing.  We all are starting to remember why we love this city so much.

I promise Anna was having a great time....
Kyle and Colin and Kevin running in the fountain 
Up at the top of the Space Needle 

Running through and "maze."  It was actually a really long pathway that was all smashed together.  The kids loved it and I loved that they ran for 20 minutes straight. 
Glad to be here 

2 comments:

The Yosts said...

Hooray for Seattle! Anna poses like Kaitlyn- grumpy- must be the age :). Hope you guys are doing well.

Jacee McGuire said...

Looks so fun! I can't wait to come and visit!!