Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My middle child is 5 years old!

Anna turned five back in June and since we had only been in the state of Washington for three days we spent the day with just us.

Our birthday girl
I took the kids to a little childrens museum that was close by.  We spend a couple of hours there and had some fun. 



Anna picked out her own cake 
Anna said all she wanted for her birthday was dress ups.  Sounds easy right?...wrong.  She is not a princess loving girl so princess dresses were not going to work.  Sadly most dress ups for little girls are just that, so I went to searching and found these DARLING train conductor suit and chef's suit and she loves them.  Best part is that Kyle and Colin will join in the fun with her too.



Happy Birthday Anna!!

1 comments:

Karin S said...

I love that girl! Your kids are so darling! I miss you guys!!!! It was so fun to see you guys. Thanks for hanging out with us while you were here! Give your cute kids a big hug for me!