Anna got these purple sunglasses for Christmas and BOY does she love them. She wears them all the time. And if I do say so myself, she looks pretty darn cute!!! PS Once again Kyle wanted to take a picture so I let him. The result is seen here.... a little off center, but not half bad!!
She is so cute. I know about sunglasses...if I leave Brielle's at home when we go somewhere in the car I usually end up having to share mine with her! Then she looks really hot :)
I am impressed. Kyle did a great job with the camera. We finally had to buy taylor his own digital camera so he could take all the pictures he wanted and leave my camera alone! I love the sunglasses.
7 comments:
That first picture is great. She looks so sassy. :)
She is so cute. I know about sunglasses...if I leave Brielle's at home when we go somewhere in the car I usually end up having to share mine with her! Then she looks really hot :)
wow! She is SPUNKY! I love that picture... she is totally workin' it. Did she learn those moves from you?! :)
I am impressed. Kyle did a great job with the camera. We finally had to buy taylor his own digital camera so he could take all the pictures he wanted and leave my camera alone! I love the sunglasses.
I think the best part of the picture is that she is sportin' the Hood to Coast metal!
She is too cute! She is a mini Wendy! I love it!!
what a diva!
Post a Comment