That's great! She seems like she's always had a pretty good amount of hair but this is definite step up. I have a neighbor with a little one year old girl that is balder then most newborns and I always wonder when her hair will start growing. She's still super cute but I love little girls hair, it always has just the right amount of curl. Now you'll get to start doing all kinds of fun things with her hair!
Wendy!! What a great surprise to get a message from you on my blog! I just got on yours, I'll need to check it out. You look great and your kids are adorable. Man, I wish you still lived in the area...of Seattle that is.
4 comments:
That's great! She seems like she's always had a pretty good amount of hair but this is definite step up.
I have a neighbor with a little one year old girl that is balder then most newborns and I always wonder when her hair will start growing. She's still super cute but I love little girls hair, it always has just the right amount of curl.
Now you'll get to start doing all kinds of fun things with her hair!
Wendy!!
What a great surprise to get a message from you on my blog!
I just got on yours, I'll need to check it out. You look great and your kids are adorable.
Man, I wish you still lived in the area...of Seattle that is.
Hey! We have the same hair problems at our house!
Anna's hair is so cute in that little ponytail! Congrats to both mom and Anna for getting it in a ponytail!
dayna
Post a Comment