My kids use our couch as a jungle gym. Especially right now because I don't want to lose my kids fingers to frost bite! They climb all over it, jump on it and are constantly taking the cushions off of it which I think is a small price to pay for them to burn off a little energy. This morning Kyle informed me that he made a dog house. He thought he was pretty cool!!



3 comments:
My kids do the same thing. They take all the cushions off and say "To infinity and beyond!" and then jump into all the cushions. It's perfect. I love that kids have enough imagination to play with a couch. Good job, Kyle!
Your little family is so adorable! I wish that we lived closer, I would love to see you sometime! :)
So cute!! I love Anna'a Well-roundedness, too!
OH ... I'm going to be in Chicago for work March 15-18 for a trade show. I'm not sure where I'm staying ... but it would sure be fun to see you guys! I am pretty sure I will be free most evenings so maybe we can meet up or something.
Send me your email and phone number and I'll keep ya posted!! jennking28@yahoo.com
Post a Comment