We really want spring to come because we are running out of idea's of fun things to do in our little apartment. This week though we rediscovered the joys of bubbles. My kids got these awesome bubbles that are spill proof. They are the greatest, the kids were running and playing with these the last few days and not a drop came out of the container. Basically Anna was in heaven because I actually let her do something all by herself!!! Anyway, here a couple pictures of the kids and their bubbles!!
Kyle and half of Anna checking them out
Anna TRYING to make bubbles!!
Kyle caught on pretty quick on how it all worked.
Anna still TRYING...sadly she was never successful but she still had fun!!!
Kyle and half of Anna checking them out
Anna TRYING to make bubbles!!
Kyle caught on pretty quick on how it all worked.
Anna still TRYING...sadly she was never successful but she still had fun!!!
12 comments:
wow, what a great invention, spill-proof bubbles! That totally makes them worth it!!
That looks like tons of fun. I especially love Anna's faces trying to blow bubbles. Too cute! Have you ever made peanut butter playdough? It definitely buys you a couple hours of play time. Kids love making it, playing with it, and even eating it. :) Let me know if you want me to send you the recipe. I'm definitely with you on the spring fever thing!
Wendy! So glad you said "hi". You look beautiful as always...now with a beautiful family of your own. How long have you been in Chicago? I really love it there...we may be moving to Naperville this August. Anyway, now we can keep in touch via blog!
Dang it!
Wendy, I left a message on the post below, but I meant to leave it here.
Wendy! How the heck are ya! I love blogs! They are so great! You look so good and your kids are darling. Your daughter looks just like you. Now we can keep in touch! Why are you guys in Chicago? Anyway! Hope all is well. Michelle Webster Bangerter
Goodness gracious! Anna is the cutest thing ever! Her hair is so cute and sassy...I love it.
I know with the winter months I have been running out of ideas to keep my children occupied. I think it is smart that you went back to the basics. I think I shall try that.
Hang in there till the Spring!
I found your blog! You did a great job.
Bubbles are lots of fun. We're getting ready for spring here too. There is only so much you can do inside.
That last picture of Anna is my favorite! It was great to talk to you yesterday. I miss and love you my friend!
That picture of Anna cracks me up! She looks like she's trying so hard! What a doll!
Post a Comment