Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Promontory Point

One of the way's that we like to end the day is by going for a walk to Promontory Point. There is a great walking trail that goes along Lake Michigan that is just across the street from us. And the point is only about a 1/2 mile from our house so it's just a quick way to wind the day down and it has a great view the city!!



6 comments:

Burke family said...

Wow! That's so nice! I love going for walks too. What a fun thing to have so close to your house!

The Brown's said...

Cute picture of you and your kids Wendy. I also love the black/white of Kevin & Anna! You have such a cute family. I'm jealous of all the fun places you get to go to so easily! We're hoping to make it to the aquarium this weekend, but that's the extend of our adventures out with 2 kids for now! :)

dayna

Bailey Bunch said...

Your kids are getting so big. Anna doesn't look like a baby anymore. I am so glad that you guys are happy to be back in Chicago. We can't wait to come visit you guys in May.:) Love ya!

Erin & Teeny said...

What a gorgeous place to go walking! Your kids are getting so big... it's funny how fast time flys. I love looking at your blog and seeing what you guys are up to even though you're far away!

Charis said...

Chicago is a great city - I love the skyline in the background. What a great place to be living at this time in your lives :-)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place to take your family every day to play and for walks! I am so glad you have such a beautiful city to live in. You and your family are building priceless memories!