Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Party's


On Saturday we had two Halloween party's to go to. The first was with the Business School and it was a lot of fun. We all just hung out and ate pizza and candy. The kids loved just hanging out, and by that I mean running around the room, with their friends. The best thing though was Anna, she was so into the balloons. She just kept collecting them and she wouldn't let go of any of them. It was easy to keep track of her, all I had to do was look for the bunch of balloons moving around the room. Then that night we had our wards trunk or treat party. It was really fun and we had a huge turnout...I guess when you combine kids, free candy and free dinner that's what is going to happen. Since we are in the Activities Committee I thought that I should dress up too..really not my thing. So I was a basketball player...I know not original, but what can you do??Kyle as a monkey!!
Anna eying the candy already!!
Kyle and two of his good friends, Tyler and Joseph
Anna and her bunch of balloons running away from me
Us at the ward trunk or treat...Kyle's a monkey, Anna's a butterfly and I'm a b-ball player

5 comments:

Bailey Bunch said...

Issy has the same costume as Kyle.:) It looks like you guys had a great time.:) Do you remember all the Cougar Mountain Trunk or Treats? Great memories! I hope you are doing well!:) miss ya!

teage-and-erin said...

Oh my goodness Wendy....they are adorable!!! We miss you guys!

teage-and-erin said...

Oh my goodness Wendy....they are adorable!!! We miss you guys!

Charis said...

I love to see the creativity around Halloween Time.... I love that you dressed up too - I am so not creative when it comes to dressing up for Halloween..... The kids costumes are great and WARM which I love... Happy Halloween.

manders said...

Soooo cute maddie was a monkey last year from old navy I loved it and its warm. You all look adorable. Way to go for dressing up girl... luv ya