

Big surprise, we went to another museum. You probably think that that is all we do. Kind of it's true, because Chicago seriously has great museums and most of them have free days that we love to take advantage of. Anyway...we went to the Field Museum the other day with some friends and had a great time. The kids favorites were the Dinosaur bones and the music room. This museum is HUGE so we probably only saw 1/4 of it during the time we were there (another reason I love free days...you don't feel like you have to stay to get your money's worth!!) Definitely a good day's activity!!
Anna taking her turn to bang

Kyle and friend Joseph banging on the drum


Anna and Kyle grinding Corn
Kyle likes the xylophone
4 comments:
You are so lucky! How fun to be so close to all of those great museums! That's awesome for the kids, plus it's so nice for you to be able to get out and go do something with them for free! :)
I wish they had museums like that here. Issy loves Dinosaurs now.:) I am glad you have such fun things to do there.:)
What a perfect place to be living in right now - you and your kids can take full advantage of all that Chicago has to offer - and it has A LOT.... Such a fun thing to do.
I am a sucker for museums as well! I think it is wonderful exposure for kids.
Post a Comment