Texas had it's biggest snow storm ever last week (nothing compared to the east, but still big news here). School was canceled for a couple of days and then we had President's Day off so we has a 5 day weekend and we loved every minute of it!!!
The kids have pretty much no snow clothes to speak of so we layered. They had three of everything on and they lasted a good while out there.
Kyle was so excited to be able to do a snow angel. We've never had enough snow here to do one and usually it's so wet because it's half melted by the time it hits the ground. Not this time.
Anna had a great time for about an hour until I heard banging on the back door and when I opened it up she had that look in her eye, you know the one, the one that says she is in the desperate need of the bathroom. Sad to say, she didn't make it. So she wet her pants....I mean her three pairs of pants!!!
Colin and I decided to stay in doors in our nice warm fleecy PJ's. I do not reget that desicion at all. I really love looking at the snow from a nice warm family room.




0 comments:
Post a Comment