Monday, April 20, 2009

Private

I'm going private. You know the drill....leave me a comment or email me (wendy_callan@hotmail.com) with your address if you want an invite.

32 comments:

rawhide said...

hey wendy....send me a link to your blog. thanks.
buchanan.heidi@gmail.com

Danielle said...

Count me in.

Nicole + Brock said...

I want access please. nicoleworthen@gmail.com

Whitney said...

whitneyhale@gmail.com

Carrie said...

Me, please. acpabst@comcast.net

Karin S said...

Yes I want in! Karinlucy@comcast.net

The Shepherd Family said...

yes please ;) mrs.shepherd@gmail.com

miss you guys by the way!

{Katie} said...

I do. I do. katieburke44@gmail.com

Margaret said...

I don't think you have my e-mail:
margaretmsmith1@gmail.com

Lyndi said...

i want an invite!

Brynn said...

brynn.burke@gmail.com

Melanie said...

include me! mwallbrecht@hotmail.com

Stacey B. said...

You know that I want in! You have my email, right?

By the way, Congratulations!! I can't believe you didn't mention you were pregnant until now. You are only due a month after me! That's great. You are good at keeping things secret. Congrats on a boy!

Jenny said...

Please invite me!

Laura said...

laura_callan@byu.net

The Brown's said...

I'm in...dmhatch_2000@yahoo.com

Burke family said...

You know I want an invite! Love ya!

Lindsey T said...

Don't leave me out!
lmtaylor30@gmail.com

Christina said...

Would you add me, your favoritist auntie????? lol

Sara and Daniel said...

me me me! love you sara_Callan@hotmail.com

Bailey Bunch said...

rachieisabailey@hotmail.com

Kate said...

I hope you're enjoying Texas--kethompson13@gmail.com

{lizzythebotanist} said...

add me! eazylizzy @ {gmail} dot com

but just know that i suck at checking private blogs so comments may dwindle!

teage-and-erin said...

Please let us stay! :) erinbeth1@hotmail.com

The Pentz Family said...

I'd like an invite...I check up on you and your beautiful family every week or so.

Karine said...

I would love access to your blog klwaggs@hotmail.com
Congrats on baby #3 that is on the way, that is very exciting! Boys are so fun!

Heidi said...

heidi_prescott@hotmail.com

molly bay said...

molly_bay@yahoo.com

The Pentz Family said...

sorry i forgot my email addy on my last comment pinkpirata@hotmail.com
thanks!

Heather said...

of course I want to keep reading - I stink at comments, but I love keeping up this way! Miss you!

Nicole said...

I check your blog every so often since your kids are about the same age as mine and I like getting ideas from other moms! dntpeel@hotmail.com

Bryan and Elisha said...

Thanks for letting us read. It's been fun to see how you guys are doing! My email is elisha_jenkins@hotmail.com You can check out our blog at www.bryanandelisha.blogspot.com