Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter everybody!! We had a fun weekend and even remembered to take a few pictures. It started on Saturday afternoon when our neighborhood had an Egg Hunt, which the kids loved.....waiting for the go-ahead.Anna found an Egg.
Kyle with his correct number of eggs.
Kyle wanted to dig right in...he didn't even care that he sat in a big pile of dirt.
Anna didn't even care to open the egg, she's trying to bite right into it!!!
We dyed of eggs of course
the finished products
And we had a little hunt of our own. I must say, having kids make the holiday's so much more fun!!!
I've also been meaning to post that we are expecting baby #3 in Sept. And we just found out a couple of weeks ago that it's another boy. Kyle is really excited but Anna doesn't believe me. She keeps saying that it's a baby sister.....I can't convince her otherwise. I guess when we bring him home in Sept. she'll be a believer!!! Everything has gone well so far, and Kevin and I are excited/nervous to be COMPLETELY out number by the munchkins!!!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention the divine meal you ate on Sunday! Cute pics of the kids. Looks like you had fun.

acandiedapple said...

Yay! Congratulations! That's fantastic.

Heidi said...

Congratulations Wendy!

Nicole + Brock said...

Congratulations! I have been wondering when you would be having another.

rawhide said...

congratulations on baby number 3...i guess that means i should try to find a husband soon. ha ha. it looks like easter is fun times in texas!!!

Lyndi said...

Congrats! The kiddos looked like they had a great Easter - it definitely makes holidays more fun!

Bailey Bunch said...

Hurray for a boy! Yeah! I am on the phone with you right now!:) Love you!

Alicia said...

Congratulations. Now you have to move from man-on-man parental defense to zone! Like everything else, you get used to it.

Margaret said...

Congrats Wendy! That is exciting. Easter in Texas looks fabulous. It rained here in Seattle of course.

Lindsey T said...

Easter sounds like fun! I'm so excited for you! Baby #3 and a boy! I hope all is going well!

scott and tara said...

Congrats on the upcoming addition!! Fun Easter pics of your kids. We wish we lived closer so we could hang out with you guys :)

Oddy said...

congratulations!! That's wonderful. I'm sure you're an amazing mother.

Christina said...

Congratulations on the new little one. Looks like Easter was a fun time. I'll show grandma and grandpa your blog so they can see. love you guys....

Jacee McGuire said...

Hey there!! Thanks for the invite! It looks like you guys have been having a fun summer and keeping busy. Kens has been looking at all of the pictures with me and she gets very sad. She kept saying "I wish I could have done that with them". She just told me she wants to go back to Texas, she is missing all her friends. We are missing friends a ton! Looking at your blog actually makes me homesick for Texas. I love all of the museums you have tried out, we will have to go when we get back. Congrats on another boy, that is so exciting. It is crazy to think that you might have a little baby when we get back. Crazy! We love looking at your blog! Miss you guys. Tell Anna and Kyle Hi from Kens, she misses them. (Sorry this is such a long comment, they won't all be like this!)

Heather said...

That's so great - congrats! You guys have such beautiful children - it'd be wrong not to have another!