I have a feeling that you looked identical in it too! So cute. I should dig up some of my things. I do have my vinyl cowgirl vest that my mom made for me one Christmas. The kids wear it all of the time, but just not to Church! See you Saturday morning. We should have donuts.
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! How awesome that you have one of your dresses for Anna to wear. Do you think she'll keep it for her little girl too? :)
5 comments:
I have a feeling that you looked identical in it too! So cute. I should dig up some of my things. I do have my vinyl cowgirl vest that my mom made for me one Christmas. The kids wear it all of the time, but just not to Church! See you Saturday morning. We should have donuts.
That is way too cool. I wish I had a dress like that that one of my girls could wear. How fun!
I love that dress...i wish i had one
is that the jingle dress?
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! How awesome that you have one of your dresses for Anna to wear. Do you think she'll keep it for her little girl too? :)
Post a Comment