Monday, November 24, 2008

new project

My new project is doing Anna's hair. And we are both having a lot of fun with it. She's surprisingly good at holding still while I do it...I think she just like the spray bottle that I use to get her hair wet. Anyway I realized a while ago that she has more hair that it looks like so I've been trying new styles...this is today's!!


5 comments:

Laura said...

i KNEW you'd get girls so that you could french braid their hair! How cute!!!

Bailey Bunch said...

She is a doll! You are very good at french braiding. I haven't done that in ages. Thanks for the text yesterday. I will call you this weekend to chat and catch up! Miss you!

K said...

Very cute! I wish I knew how to do hair...

Rachel said...

So cute! Those are perfect braids. I wish I was that good.

emilie s. d. p. said...

I love it, those braids are so adorable on her!