Monday, November 10, 2008

A couple new hobbies

The kiddo's have a couple of new hobbies. Anna has recently discovered the piano. This really warms my heart because I always hoped my kids would enjoy music, so fingers crossed that this sticks. But anyway, she will sit and dink around a quite a long time and she LOVES to sit next to me when I play...so much so that no matter what she is doing, if she hears the piano she comes running and sits herself right up by my side to join in. I must say I don't mind!! Kyle has also learned the joys of pbskids.org, specifically the Curious George games. I don't feel too bad because they are all somewhat educational and he enjoys it. The best is that, again, Anna can't be left out. Every time Kyle is playing she drags a chair over for herself as well....totally content to just watch.

0 comments: