Monday, December 3, 2007

Who needs toys....

.....when you have a balloon? So we got these balloons at a holiday party on Saturday and my kids (especially Anna) didn't stop playing with them till they went to sleep. Easy way to entertain them for the day. Here are some silly pictures. Anna saying cheese with her beloved balloon!
Kyle and his balloon!
My favorite...Anna's hair is so fine that every time the balloon got near her hair stood straight up!!

4 comments:

Bailey Bunch said...

That hair shot is the best! I love how you can buy you kids a bunch of toys but it can be one simple thing that keeps them entertained for hours.:)

Anonymous said...

So true. I love how kids can just be creative with the simplest form of entertainment.

Heather said...

I love how you got Kyle's reflection in the balloon! He looks so much older in that picture - he is growing so fast. Balloons are the coolest - under a dollar, hours of entertainment, and awesome photo opps - what more could you ask for?

Jennifer said...

Your kids are so freakin' adorable!! Kyle is a mini-Kevin and Anna is a mini-Wendy!
Anyway, I love reading your blog too!! I just loving this blogging thing ... I'm addicted!!
And I agree, it's totally like we've reconnected again!! Cousins and friends reunited!! :-)

Keep the great posts and photos coming!!