Sunday, December 9, 2007

Snoozing

We haven't done a lot this week because it's SUPER cold outside and both the kiddo's have stuffy noses, so we stayed in most of the days. But today after church Kevin went to take a nap and Kyle said that he wanted to "take a rest with daddy." Of course I said go for it, thinking that it would never happen, and when I went in to check on them about twenty minutes later...they were both asleep. I had to take a picture of it and when I downloaded it on the computer I realized that this situation has happened before...many times. Here are three pictures of my two favorite guys taking naps together.Kyle's probably less than a month old here.
Kyle's probably a couple of months old.
Taken today!!!



2 comments:

Charis said...

Those are some cute pictures. I happy sight for you I am sure :-)

Bailey Bunch said...

Kevin and Kyle look so much a like. It is so cute!:)