Friday was Kevin's 30th Birthday, but in true adult fashion he was super busy with recruiting, in fact he wasn't even in the state, so we couldn't celebrate until Saturday. I asked Kevin if he wanted me to get a sitter for the kids and he said that he wanted to celebrate with all of us. That is why the activities we did don't really show that he turned 30!!!
We went to the Aquarium...somewhere Kevin has never been, but the kids and I love!!!

It's really hard to get good pictures here because of all the glass and they don't allow flash photography..which I totally understand!!!
Kevin and his confetti, bundt pan shaped cake (the cake he always asks for...what can I say, he's a kid at heart) with 30 candles
Kevin the kids and his loot!! We sure love you daddy!! Happy Birthday!!!
We went to the Aquarium...somewhere Kevin has never been, but the kids and I love!!!
It's really hard to get good pictures here because of all the glass and they don't allow flash photography..which I totally understand!!!
Kevin and his confetti, bundt pan shaped cake (the cake he always asks for...what can I say, he's a kid at heart) with 30 candles
Kevin the kids and his loot!! We sure love you daddy!! Happy Birthday!!!
8 comments:
The big 30... Happy Birthday Kev! Looks like you had a great day! Wish we were there to celebrate with you, but we're sure excited to hear that we probably get to see you at Christmas, right? Love you all!
Happy Birthday, Kevin! To bad you weren't around and we could celebrate at Roundtable!:) Miss ya guys!:)
Crazy, we are both married to 30 year olds now! I remember when that age seemed so old!:) I am glad that your family had a blast celebrating it.
Wow! Looks like he had a great day! happy Birthday to Kevin. Miss the good days at round table. Loved the 30 candles on the cake.
luv ya
Wow! You are married to a 30yr old, does that make you feel old? That is really cool you are in Amy and Blake's ward, they are great! Blake and Sam go back a ways...
Where are the years going ? Andy turned 30 this year too... :-) I am glad you had such a fun celebration with your little family. How is recruiting going?
Happy Belated Birthday, Kevin!!!!!!
happy birthday kevin....i can´t believe you are married to a 30 year old....it sounds so old but in 2.5 years that´s gonna be me and i´m not even married so maybe i shouldn´t say anything....looks like your family is having some fun!!!!!! and i loved the pictures of the 2 feet in the post before...so cute!
Happy Birthday, Kevin! I didn't know you were so old! Just kidding. Sadly, I'm right behind you.
Post a Comment