A few of my friends and I decided to have a little pre-school for our kids this fall. We just do it once a week and we all take turns teaching it. It couldn't have worked out better. Kyle gets to play with his friends, he is really learning and he is so interested in letters now, and best of all, I can run a few errands with just one child! It's a great set-up!!!
The kids making Gingerbread cookies at Joseph's house
Kyle, Tyler and Joseph reading books!!!
I put in this picture just because I thought Anna looked like a little school girl in this outfit!!
Kyle, Tyler and Joseph reading books!!!
I put in this picture just because I thought Anna looked like a little school girl in this outfit!!
5 comments:
Getting your kids together with other kids is always a plus. It is great for them to have that interaction.:) Anna looks so grown up. I can't believe how big and adorable she is!:)
My sister-in-law did that too, she loved it. Plus with the cost of pre-school these days it is a great way to save a buck too!
We just started that too and Alli loves going to "school". I didn't realize how much easier grocery shopping could be with only one kid! Plus, I love having one on one time with Ryan, I think he needs it as much as I do. Too bad that'll change soon, but we are enjoying it while it lasts. Our kids are growing up so fast!
That is a wonderful set up! How nice for Kyle and YOU!! Isn't it amazing how much you can get done when you only have ONE child to take care of! It makes me realize how easy I had it when it was just Maddie and me. :)
What a great idea for you guys to do a preschool together! looks like they have fun!
Post a Comment