Sunday, November 4, 2007

Anna's new trick!!

The other day I was making lunch and I came out of the kitchen to see this..... Yeah, she climbed up into her high chair BY HERSELF. Usually I am happy when my kids learn to be more independent....not so much this time!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have got a climber on your hands! Good luck!! She is a tall girl!

Jennifer said...

Love the updates to the Blog! Your family is so adorable!!

Stacey B. said...

What's great is when they want to climb down too! Ryan has already made it clear to us that he doesn't want to use his booster seat at the table so he just sits in a regular chair now. It's weird not being able to strap him in now and hard that I have no control over him anymore! Keep Anna in a high chair as long as you can! She is so cute!

teage-and-erin said...

Wendy, your kids are getting so big! :) I hope that you are all doing well!