Sunday, November 14, 2010

A first for Colin and a first for me!

Colin finally got his first hair cut...but even more surprising is that this is the first hair cut for one of my kids that we haven't done ourselves.  I've always just buzzed Kyle's hair and trimmed Anna's hair, but Colin's hair is super fine and I love the color so I didn't was to buzz it all off.  I also think that since his head was under a helmet for almost 6 months he deserved a nice cut by an actual professional who knew what they were doing.

Here's the before, getting pretty shaggy.
During...actually going well. 
He was given his first lollipop to finish off the edges...man did he love that!!  He was holding on so tight you can barely see the stick!! 
The finished product 
And since he's wearing a Paraguay soccer shirt sent from Grandma and Grandpa I had to get one by a soccer ball. 

2 comments:

Mark and Sandy said...

Yeah for Colin and Paraguay!!! Nice hair cut!

Jacee McGuire said...

Such a cute boy! He did much better than Cade's first hair cut. Way to go Colin! I love your kids Halloween costumes! I have been a slacker on blogging. We sure do miss you guys!