Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Going's on....

So not a lot going on right now.  Here are a few random pictures.
Kyle was the "super-kid" at school last week and part of the festivities the child get to bring home Walter the Wildcat and document their fun in a little journal.  I foolishly thought that I would take a simple picture of Kyle holding Walter and have Kyle write a couple of sentence's about the weekend....that is, until I saw the journal.  It was a scrapbook, I'm not kidding the parents did all this fancy stuff.  So this is my attempt to being fancy...it looks like Walter is playing Kyle right?!  Silly parents!
I only put this picture in because I can't get enough of Anna's face.  No matter how many times I look at it, I smile.
And I turned 30...I don't feel any different.
And I just had to throw another one of Colin in....for the grandparents!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Did you cut your hair? It looks cute.

rawhide said...

yeah for turning 30......i will be there in less than 2 months. your kids are super cute!!!

Laura said...

your kids are just too cute.

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately.