This summer I put the kids in swimming lessons and they had a blast. They were able to be in the same class which they loved (especially Kyle...he has a huge crush on Anna). They both will put their heads under the water so I consider their experience a success!!!
Kyle learning to float on his back
Anna learning the doggy paddle
Kyle learning to float on his back
Anna learning the doggy paddle

2 comments:
Your kids are so cute! It looks like they love the water! I hope you are feeling ok. I want you to post a picture of the cute pregnant lady!(I know how much you like your picture taken!) Love and miss ya!
It worked, I'm on! I actually changed my e-mail, so it wouldn't let me on with that account. I hadn't noticed it before. I'm all caught up on your life now.
Post a Comment