Monday, August 24, 2009

I have a kindergartener!!!

He went in with a smile on his face and came out yelling, "this school is so much better than pre-school!!" I think it's going to be a great year!!!
Anna was just as excited...until we got home and she got really bored really fast. Hopefully that will change in a few weeks!!

7 comments:

Sara and Daniel said...

He looks so grown up!!!

Burke family said...

Good for you Kyle! I can't believe your a school mom now Wendy. Crazy!

Lauren said...

What a cute little kindergartener! And Wendy, Anna is beautiful! You are going to run into some serious problems in about 10 years!

Karin S said...

Kyle is so grown up! Anna is a little cutie! How are you? I miss you big time! How many days until the little one comes?

HrncirikHome said...

I am so happy to hear how excited he was about school. That definitely makes it easier on the mom,for sure! How was the day for you?

teage-and-erin said...

Yeah for Kyle!!!! I can't believe he is that old!!

{Katie} said...

These pictures are really cute and all, but I really anticipating more pictures of baby Colin!!