The main reason we went to Utah was to see my parents off for their mission to Paraguay. I can't even put into words how much I look up to them, basically dropping everything in their lives for three years to serve the Lord. I am so lucky to have them as parents and am so grateful for their example to me and my family. As much and I will miss them (which is a lot) I know they are doing the right thing and am so happy for them and the people of Paraguay!! We love you mom and dad!! See you later!!
As they are leaving for the MTC
One last cuddle with grandpa
As they are leaving for the MTC
One last cuddle with grandpa

2 comments:
Wendy, you look amazing! I can't believe you're 7 months pregnant! (You are 7 months along, right??)
I hope everything goes well for your parents and your family while they are gone. You do look great pregnant by the way. All BABY!:)
Post a Comment