Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bubble Blowers

Kyle went to a friends house to play and came home with these bubble blowers (they even made one for Anna). They were really cool, an idea I would never come up with. Basically it's a plastic cup covered with gauze and a straw poked into the side of the cup. You just put soap and water on the gauze and blow in the straw and mountain of bubbles appear. Pretty clever....my kids really liked it.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are really cool, I'll have to give them a try. By the way, you are added on the blog, but you might not get an invite email because you were already on the list before. Just didn't want you to think I had blocked you otu or anything. :)

Sara and Daniel said...

That's such a cute picture of Anna! such a smug little smile on her face! Miss you guys!

Burke family said...

What a fun idea! I'll have to try that out sometime with Jordan.